Expert “Conveyancing Services in Sydney NSW” All suburbs
Would you like to complete your property deals quickly and confidently with minimum risk?As a professional conveyancer, Michael Birch has been helping his clients buy and sell houses, land and commercial properties in Hurstville and Sutherland Shire for decades, so he knows how to make your property transaction as smooth and stress-free as it possibly can be with by way of seamless conveyancing.If you have a legal matter right now that you would like to discuss with him on an obligation-free basis, please book your free consultation now or call him on 02 9585 8133.
HELPING WITH A RANGE OF CONVEYANCING SOLUTIONS
Whether you’re a first time buyer engaging in a standard residential purchase, or a seasoned developer involved in a complex commercial property transaction, Michael will guide you through the entire process, providing clear and concise advice along the way, to make the whole experience easy for you.
THE EXPERIENCE TO UNDERSTAND YOUR CONCERNS
Purchasing or selling your home, investment property or commercial property in Sutherland Shire or Hurstville or anywhere in NSW is not just a financial transaction, but can also be an emotional event that impacts on you and your family’s future. Understanding this, Michael’s clients come back to him time and time again, so he knows that as a conveyancer, he is doing it right!Buying and selling a property is one of the most important transactions people ever enter into and the transaction can be fraught with stress, usually because they directly affect your home and family life, or your business.
A COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE AND PATH TO SUCCESS
To ensure that your interests are protected every step of the way, Michael Birch will:
- Review and advise you on your contract of sale and assist with any special conditions and negotiations.
- Prepare your contract of sale and draft any special conditions for inclusion in the contract.
- Explain all the legal issues involved with the purchase or sale of your property.
- Advise you so that you do not have to be contractually bound to any unfavourable terms and conditions.
- Provide advice on any legal matters that may arise during the purchase or sale of your property.
- Arrange and perform all relevant searches and inspections.
- Prepare all legal transfer documents.
- Organise settlement arrangements.
- Provide a speedy service where possible and full efforts to speed things up when other parties are delaying.
- Be readily available to answer any queries you may have relating to your Conveyancing.
- Keep you informed at every stage of the process to make sure that your best interests are consistently looked after.
To speak with Michael regarding any conveyancing throughout Sutherland, the Shire or Hurstville, and anywhere in NSW, or if you’re looking for a property solicitor or commercial litigation, please call 02 9585 8133.